12/08/2010

Glorious Gucci



One of my absolute favourite things to do, is to get all the monthly glossies and go through them of a morning with a big cup of tea and some cheesy music or radio show in the background. Thanks to the internet, I no longer have to wait for the US issues to appear overpriced at my newsagent, I can simply browse on their sites and then if I really like the editorials buy them.

I love James Franco. Never Been Kissed was partially responsible for this but mostly it's due to the Spiderman franchise. So when I saw this Esquire cover I was instantly smitten. Aside from the fact that it's James Franco, I can't resist a man dressed in head to toe Gucci that not only looks effortless but fits him like a glove. Well done to the stylist because there is nothing worse than a poorly fitting jacket to ruin a look.

Shot by photographer Francesco Corrozinni, the inside shots are equally beautiful. If you aren't in the USA you can see them at the Esquire site.

Image credit: esquire.com

No comments:

Post a Comment