14/08/2010

The Rains Came Down..




...and the floods came up, goes the song but thankfully from my forth floor flat the floods don't get that high. But if anyone was in any doubt that Summer is on it's way out and Autumn is heading our way then the rain in London today certainly did it's best to convince us.

After looking through the fall shows and the September issues there are already a few things I'm coveting. A cape is on my wish list for Autumn '10 as in Chanel's Paradoxal nail varnish, although I'm not sure I do want that one and haven't just been convinced by the Beauty Ed's out there! See
Fashionista for a great article on that!

The one thing I'm certain I want though are knee high black flat boots. Every year I lust after a pair to replace my long gone Jones's ones. I think this year I may have found some in the shape of Mentor. Not a brand I'd heard much about but the fact I have been revisiting them daily on
my-wardrobe obviously means love! Practical and stylish, what more could a girl want!

Image thanks to my-wardrobe.com

No comments:

Post a Comment