30/09/2010

Bag envy




I've said it before and I'll say it again, I love Rachel Bilson. It is for a combination of reasons, she has pretty hair (though not right now - bad roots, maybe intentional but that doesn't make it okay), she has a huge collection of Chanel and never seems like she's trying to hard. Plus she was Summer Roberts in The O.C. and some of my favourite quotes with friends come from that show and her character ("Just explain it to him, he left. And suddenly there was a hot hot yard guy in the yard - who was hot").


But now I love her because of her bag. It's the new Roberto Cavalli 'Diva' bag which will be available online and instore from November. I know we're living in "the age of austerity" and all that jazz but I think we might be seeing the rise of a new IT bag. Taylor Swift, Natalia Vodianova and Rachel all already have one, of course that may have something to do with them being at the Roberto Cavalli SS10 womanswear show - but I would've gone, you just need to ask and I would've happily taken the bag!

Image thanks to Getty

No comments:

Post a Comment