12/07/2010

Kate and Alex = crushworthy double denim


Kate Bosworth is one of my girl fashion crushes, so expect some gushing about her laid-back look. Her loose layered tees paired with slouchy jeans are perfect for a summer afternoon trip to the supermarket. And as I am currently rocking some slouchy jeans (Gap mens slim fit) I can't help lust after hers which are quite possibly J Brand, a label she favours.

But I have to be honest the thing I'm lusting after most is not her Alexander Wang bag but her man, Alexander Skarsgard. Now I only know who he is because of my love for her (I did mention my fashion crush) but based on this superb double denim outing, I might have to start paying him more attention. So gentlemen take note, double denim doesn't have to look like you took a wrong turn on the way to a hoedown, it can look slim-lined and stylish.

Image with thanks to Just Jared

No comments:

Post a Comment