12/07/2010

Madge, Dolce & Gabbana - if it ain't broke...



I was just doing a quick browse of the "blogworld" before signing off the net for the evening and boy am I glad I did, because I stumbled across the latest Dolce & Gabbana Fall 2010 images on style.com. I think all the shots are gorgeous but love does not describe what I feel about this particular shot. Yes he's half her age and yes she has been more than a little photoshopped but still. His double breasted suit is just divine; 6 buttons, wide lapels. Boys the double breasted is coming back for Autumn and if you have the height (and/or budget) to wear one but insist on wearing anything else I shall be disappointed!

As for Madonna herself, her figure looks phenomenal in what looks like a simple black dress but creates a classic Dolce & Gabbana silhouette. The handbag is the piece I am particularly lusting over though, I can already think of a million and one places I could wear it too.

Now where did I put my euromillions ticket...

Images from Style.com, Steven Klein / Courtesy of Dolce & Gabbana

No comments:

Post a Comment