14/07/2010

Shopping holiday?



Oh the weather outside is frightful - well not exactly frightful more like a typical British summer, grey but still warm! This kind of weather makes fashion decision difficult because too many clothes and you swelter on the tube, not enough clothes and you freeze! So really what this weather calls for is a holiday; sun, sea, sand and shopping. In this case, shopping Stateside, because sometimes the things you fall in love with happen to be in America and called Mumu's!

In my quest, as mentioned yesterday, to find the perfect smock replacement I stumbled across this site show me your mumu. Now for those who don't know, a mumu is pretty much a long top. Slightly too short to be a proper dress, slightly too long to be just a top. I am in love with the one in the picture above which is called Chief Zack Morris, which I can only hope is a nod to Saved by the Bell! So now I've found a reason to go, I just need air fare, a place to stay, a State to visit, etc. Of course I could just find out if they ship to the UK!

Image with thanks to showmeyourmumu

No comments:

Post a Comment